Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 9, 2016

Brunswick NBN rollout progress part 1

  • 2010-Oct-5, 7:28 am
    thermal7
    O.P.

    We have had two recent articles about the imminent rollout of fibre to the first release site portion of Brunswick.

    http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/brunswick-gets-some-fibre-20100928-15vvp.html
    http://moreland-leader.whereilive.com.au/news/story/residents-can-get-connected-to-nbn/

    From the first:

    While many Brunswick residents were keen to connect to the network, they complained that NBN Co had not provided enough information to residents in the test zone.

    Medical student Andrew Fraval said he contacted NBN Co several times since receiving a letter a few months ago, with little response. 'It is incredibly frustrating,' he said. 'I have rung them and said that I want to have it installed and for them to contact me as soon as it is available, but no one did.'

    I too have found this. I made my application about 2.5 months ago, but they have not managed to contact the owners of the property I am renting for consent. Generally they will not answer my emails, emailing to either the person who is handling my application or to the generic .

    For others applicants in the Brunswick FRS, how is your application going?

  • 2010-Oct-5, 7:28 am
    XeKToReX

    I don't understand why NBNCo is doing the wrong thing here, from what that guy says.. 'I have rung them and said that I want to have it installed and for them to contact me as soon as it is available, but no one did.'

    It's not available, there isn't a service ready.. why would they be contacting you to connect you to nothing?

  • 2010-Oct-5, 8:09 am
    WTW

    XeKToReX writes...

    It's not available, there isn't a service ready.. why would they be contacting you to connect you to nothing?

    I think the issue is the faceless vacuum that NBN seems to be becoming?

    Every geek is excited about this project and we were spoiled by the PIPE PPC1 project that headed up a forum with updates and all manor of tech speak along with having half the crew on WP making daily posts.

    NBN are showing up to be as arrogant towards the community as Telstra has been in the past.

    Perhaps I'm being a bit harsh... perhaps I just feel like a Tuesday morning rant, but I read this stuff and wonder "where the hell is the NBN rep?"

  • 2010-Oct-5, 8:09 am
    Jason132

    WTW writes...

    Perhaps I'm being a bit harsh...

    Well the situation certainly is worrying thats for sure.

  • 2010-Oct-5, 8:14 am
    XeKToReX

    WTW writes...

    NBN are showing up to be as arrogant towards the community as Telstra has been in the past.

    As much as I love ISP Participation in the WP Forums, it isn't really mandatory, plus, there is daily news about the NBN anyway, I can't say I am really affected by not having someone to hammer daily about "when will i get fibres!?1"

    Perhaps I'm being a bit harsh... perhaps I just feel like a Tuesday morning rant, but I read this stuff and wonder "where the hell is the NBN rep?"

    There is a (will not name, whim bomb, anyone?) person who hangs out in the Desktops IRC channel who works for NBNCo who is always happy to give us updates on anything outside of NDA, But that's exactly it.. I'd imagine a LOT of what NBNCo is doing is under non disclosure for the time being..

  • 2010-Oct-5, 8:14 am
    ozbrit

    Brunswick, Isn't that an inner suburb of Melbourne? Following deal the Government did with the Independents the priority for NBN projects was shifted to rural Australia.

  • 2010-Oct-5, 8:19 am
    Tailgator
    this post was edited

    thermal7 writes...

    I too have found this. I made my application about 2.5 months ago,

    Just out of interest, have you received and made a formal application or was it an informal expression of interest.
    I assume you have been in contact with the property owner to confirm and sign the application/expression of interest and know for a fact that the owner has not had further contact with NBNCo.

    Or do you make the application and supply the owner's contact details with the application?

    Not sure how the process works. Some more info would be appreciated.

  • 2010-Oct-5, 8:19 am
    Tailgator
    this post was edited

    ozbrit writes...

    Brunswick, Isn't that an inner suburb of Melbourne? Following deal the Government did with the Independents the priority for NBN projects was shifted to rural Australia.

    With no stated impact on the existing Stage 1 roll out plans.

  • 2010-Oct-5, 8:21 am
    drzeus

    thermal7 writes...

    I too have found this. I made my application about 2.5 months ago, but they have not managed to contact the owners of the property I am renting for consent. Generally they will not answer my emails, emailing to either the person who is handling my application or to the generic .

    I agree they should perhaps respond to emails a little better....BUT remember 2.5 months ago NBNco were packing their offices ready to be fired by Tony Abbott. They have barely re-grouped so it is a little harsh to criticise them for not accepting your application for a service that hasn't started roll out yet or even have the option to take applications yet.

    I do agree that in the current political climate NBNco needs to be 100% with their community communication though...heck it's their best chance of advertising themselves to the public while the Abbott brigade is banging on their door with a sledgehammer on a daily basis..

    I anticipate you will hear from them directly over the next few weeks...Consider yourself EXTREMELY lucky that in such an inner metro area you will be the first to receive FTTH when the NBN has shifted to rural focus.....

  • 2010-Oct-5, 8:21 am
    rhom

    ozbrit writes...

    Government did with the Independents the priority for NBN projects was shifted to rural Australia.

    priority, not solely.

  • 2010-Oct-5, 8:21 am
    thermal7
    O.P.

    That's correct. The first release sites remain unchanged. The shift to rural australia happens later on.

    I have made a formal application using the designated form and gave them the contact details of the owners of the place I am renting. Before submitting the form, I got in contact with the owners and they said they were happy.

    I haven't been in contact with the owners since then, but my NBNco contact did say about 3 weeks ago it hadn't happened yet and I would be informed when it does. I sent an email to my contact 2 weeks ago for an update and one to the official email address about a week ago and no response.

    Anyway, didn't make this thread to bitch..

    Anyone else in the Brunswick FRS?

  • 2010-Oct-5, 8:21 am
    Joelage

    ozbrit writes...

    Brunswick, Isn't that an inner suburb of Melbourne? Following deal the Government did with the Independents the priority for NBN projects was shifted to rural Australia.

    It is an inner suburb, noe of a handful selected to test "difficult" installation areas. I'm guess there's lack of pits/ducts, multi level dwellings, mix of buildings etc... that make it a hard one so they are doing a trial there to iron out any issues.
    Never fear, Regional areas will be on track!

  • Angsty

    *sigh*

    Stop rubbing it in people, I live 2 blocks OUTSIDE the Brunswick test site !

    I even offered NBNCo my firstborn in order to be added to their trial, but no luck :(

    Ang
    :D

  • ratman

    Angsty writes...

    Stop rubbing it in people, I live 2 blocks OUTSIDE the Brunswick test site !

    The property backing onto mine is in the mundingburra trial area. :(

  • sambo9

    For any other Brunswick residents within the trial zone that are wondering where their consent form info package is, I just spoke to someone at NBN that said they would be sent out in the "next few weeks".

    However, you can download the consent form directly here if you don't want to wait:

    http://www.nbnco.com.au/wps/wcm/connect/644ab70043f575c1ad41eff4a2c31cb0/NBNCo_ConsentForm.pdf?MOD=AJPERES

    Hope this is of help to fellow Brunswickites that have been wondering why every street has 10 Telstra vans parked in it at present!

  • Tailgator

    sambo9 writes...

    I just spoke to someone at NBN that said they would be sent out in the "next few weeks".

    Looks like the front page is from the Tas rollout. Least one would hope so given the close date is in 3 days.

  • 2010-Oct-5, 8:46 am
    thermal7
    O.P.

    This form is more like the sign up form which they have been accepting applications with for the past 3 months. if you own your own home, then it counts as consent, but if you are renting then they will contact the home owner.

    The deadline is as per this: http://www.nbnco.com.au/wps/wcm/connect/main/site-base/main-areas/publications-and-announcements/latest-announcements/residents-in-first-release-sites-given-extra-time-to-sign-up-for-high-speed-broadband

  • 2010-Oct-5, 8:46 am
    thermal7
    O.P.

    Update:

    Construction is underway with fibre being run through the streets. Houses will be connected at a later date.

    I called the main number (1800 881 816) to ask why they hadn't gotten consent yet and they said 'the owners hadn't submitted their form yet giving consent'. I pressured a bit, since on the form I completed it does say they will contact for consent, and the lady I spoke to agreed to call them today.

    My advice is for anyone in a first release site to call the number and harrass them a bit, otherwise there is a good chance nothing will happen..

  • 2010-Oct-5, 10:03 am
    JebusJones

    I'm in the test area in an MDU on Sydney Rd. I'm one of 7 apartments in a building that has only ever had one phone line coming in for one of the apartments � don't get me started on how much I tried to get a phone line in when I moved here. I'm on a shitty 3G so am gagging for NBN.

    Anyway, I got the NBNCo letter in the mail this week and since I'm a renter it should be interesting to see how the process goes with the owner of the apartment (who appears to own most of them in the building). He's been pretty shit with repairs and such so I dunno how he'll go at giving consent, I might give him a call about it.

    Anyway, once the consent deadline passes (I think it was Nov 20th) how long can I expect to wait until it is all hooked up and I am on the internet through NBN (assuming the building's layout issues don't mess with the install)? I saw them laying the fibre cables about two weeks ago along Sydney Rd...

  • 2010-Oct-5, 10:03 am
    Drzero

    I saw some cable guys getting coffee this morning on the corner of Blair and Glenlyon, I cant wait to get me some superfast internet....

  • 2010-Oct-28, 1:47 pm
    NuttA

    JebusJones writes...

    I'm in the test area in an MDU on Sydney Rd.....

    Howdy. Can't answer your question about the provision time however in dealing with the landlord just make sure you press the case regarding how if approval is not given now � down the track the costs to have it added later could be as high as $300 per premesis where as its completely free now so really this will help add value. And offer to send him a copy of the letter you got if he hasn't seen it.

    Might also help to have a chat to your neighbours about it. If theres a few of you wanting it (which I'm sure there would be given the situation you have described) hopefully a few of you asking for it might help press the case.

    Good luck getting him to approve, let us know how you go!

  • 2010-Oct-28, 1:47 pm
    Jobson Innovation Growth

    If you are renting couldn't you just tick the owner box (do they acually check this and if so how?)

  • 2010-Oct-28, 3:29 pm
    anniepink

    One for all writes...

    If you are renting couldn't you just tick the owner box (do they acually check this and if so how?)

    Yes they do seem to check. I filled in and signed forms for a friend who was away and they phoned her to confirm her approval.

    They phone checked with my daughter as well because only one person had signed the form and 2 were listed as owners.

  • 2010-Oct-28, 3:29 pm
    JebusJones

    Well I filled in the form and posted it this morning. I put the estate agent, the landlord and the body corporate contact details on there as well as my own.

    We're planning on having a "getting to know your neighbour" style BBQ soon as several of the apartments have changed hands in recent months, plus my housemate wants to perve on "the hot guy in number 4" more closely, so at that stage I'll query everyone in the building on what they did.

    Man I am very excited about this but I know in my gut that it's gonna be a major screw up somewhere along the line. It seems everything is where this building is concerned.

  • 2010-Oct-28, 3:46 pm
    thermal7
    O.P.

    I harass them every now and again to call the owners of the place I am renting and they vaguely assure me it will be done. I don't have much faith in them after ~3 months of doing this.

    I am not sure if the owners need to get their consent form in by Nov 20th, if so it is a bit of a worry. Or perhaps the contacting won't happen until after Nov 20th.

    I'd call the owners and get them to fill out the form, but this would involve stressing the value of it and I'm afraid they will raise our already low rent. I'm trying to appear non-challant! :)

    In other news, I think cable has been laid through my street (Carnarvon st). In any case there has been lots of roadwork and digging, but I could never spot the cable. It's possible they cable will be put in later now that they have added access points.

  • 2010-Oct-28, 3:46 pm
    thermal7
    O.P.

    BTW, the owners/agent must have their consent form in by the 20th of Nov.

    If you need consent DO NOT rely on nbn co to get in contact with them and get them to fill out the form.

    In 3 months the only times they have contacted them is when I called and basically made them do it.

    I would either get on NBN co's case or just get the form to the owners/agent directly and ask them to fill it out and post it in.

  • 2010-Nov-1, 2:17 pm
    druskies

    imo its not their job. They are providing a service. If you really want it then you should chase the landlord.. not NBN co

  • 2010-Nov-1, 2:17 pm
    thermal7
    O.P.

    I would be happy to do this, but it states in the application form that they will do it.

    'How you can help us

    If you are keen for your premises to be made NBN ready, but further consents may be required you can assist us by providing the information (contact details of owner/agent) below:'

    There are a few reasons why it is better for them to get consent directly.

  • 2010-Nov-1, 3:51 pm
    sawtooth wave

    One for all writes...

    If you are renting couldn't you just tick the owner box (do they acually check this and if so how?)

    Yeah, no landlord is ever going to refuse bond because there's now a connection there.

  • 2010-Nov-1, 3:51 pm
    mrtn

    Photos and article from an ARN ride-on at the Brunswick roll-out:

    http://www.arnnet.com.au/article/369288/ground_nbn_rollout_part_1_-_brunswick/

    Nice to a bit of activity at Brunswick exchange.

  • 2010-Nov-3, 11:51 am
    Lord Hisssss.

    martino writes...

    Nice to a bit of activity at Brunswick exchange.

    It has not changed in 50 years behind the Brunswick Post Office in Sydney Rd.

  • 2010-Nov-3, 11:51 am
    mrtn

    Sir Hissssssssss writes...

    It has not changed in 50 years behind the Brunswick Post Office in Sydney Rd.

    50 years ago though it would have been teeming with staff. Dozens of exchange techs, admin people, cleaners, etc.

    Like most exchanges now, it's essentially unmanned.

  • 2010-Nov-3, 12:44 pm
    Lord Hisssss.

    martino writes...

    50 years ago though it would have been teeming with staff. Dozens of exchange techs, admin people, cleaners, etc.

    Your right I can remember at else half dozen vans parked out the back. But the building still looks the same.

  • 2010-Nov-3, 12:44 pm
    Drzero

    Anyone got any idea roughly how long it will be till they start connecting people to the NBN?

  • thermal7
    O.P.

    'Early next year' is what I was told.

  • sambo9

    Has anyone else noticed the latest stage of the rollout in Brunswick? I have seen in the last week 2x street cabinets appear in my neighbourhood. I'm sure there are others, but the two that I have seen are a) Corner of Glenlyon and Minnie st, and b) On Albert st , just near the salvation army citadel.

    They are a cream coloured steel cabinet about a metre tall, 300mm deep and 500mm wide (all estimates), with a big vandal-proof ABUS padlock and a steel hoop bollard protecting them.

    I'm still not a 100% au fait with the NBN networking topology, but I assume these are the fibre distribution nodes to which the premises will be connected (via intermediary pits)?

    Has anyone seen fibre actually being pulled in to residential streets yet? I'm pretty sure I saw fibre going in on the corner of Blyth and Lygon a few weeks back, but I certainly haven't seen any cable going in on my street, nor anything else for that matter since they upgraded the pits and pipes (26th Nov).

  • 2010-Nov-3, 9:02 pm
    thermal7
    O.P.

    I haven't seen any fibre being laid either, but I have noticed trucks with big spindles on them at the end of the day, so I believe they are laying fibre. They seem to be going from east to west (at least down blyth), and they are getting close to sydney rd, so I am hoping that the laying of cable may be getting close to finishing.

    Will check out the new cabinets you mention.

  • 2010-Nov-3, 9:02 pm
    Greg Gregson

    Damnit! I am 3 streets away from being in the testing square! Do you think it will be in their interest to extend the NBN offer to residents of a slightly wider radius in the near future? It does seem like quite a small test site and it's not like the signal will degrade like copper over a slightly further distance.

  • 2010-Nov-25, 1:21 pm
    thermal7
    O.P.

    Yeah I found the cabinets. They actually recently installed one in my street. This is about a month after laying the cable so I imagine it means they are getting closer.

    Hard to say when all of Brunswick will get the NBN. You would think it would be early on once the construction begins in earnest on a national scale.

  • 2010-Nov-25, 1:21 pm
    Drzero

    I thought they were laying cable on my street (Blair) the other day, but I think it may have been some gas thing as they had lots of gas warning signs around.

    Hopefully we will be fibred up soon.

  • 2010-Dec-28, 8:10 pm
    Womble

    I'm about to move into a new apartment block on Lygon Street and just saw that it's in the test area BUT the building is cabled by Telstra � do you think that will become NBN cable instead???

    Main reason I ask is that I might only be there 6 months, maybe a year or so and all Telstra's plans are 24 months + i've been with Internode for ages, and would like to stay with them if I could

    Any guesses???

  • 2010-Dec-28, 8:10 pm
    thermal7
    O.P.

    It will only happen if the body corporate has asked to have it installed. I would contact nbnco and ask them if the apartment block is scheduled to be hooked up with fibre. I would also contact the body corporate. I imagine they would need to run cable through to each apartment to allow access to the NBN.. or maybe not depending on the nature of the apartment I guess.

    Anyway, best guess is call both those groups. If it isn't to be installed get consent forms in from yourself and the body corporate.

    In terms of plans, you will obviously have a phone line so no reason you couldn't stay with Internode. If you can get NBN, then you will have your pick of providers.

  • 2010-Dec-29, 10:39 am
    drzeus

    thermal7 writes...

    Hard to say when all of Brunswick will get the NBN. You would think it would be early on once the construction begins in earnest on a national scale.

    The entire section of Brunswick along with some sections of Fitzroy and 1-2 other nearby suburbs have already been announced as part of the Part II trial sites with construction commencing 1st quarter of 2011( expected around April)

  • 2010-Dec-29, 10:39 am
    thermal7
    O.P.

    drzeus writes...

    The entire section of Brunswick along with some sections of Fitzroy and 1-2 other nearby suburbs have already been announced as part of the Part II trial sites with construction commencing 1st quarter of 2011( expected around April)

    I believe this was originally planned, but changed when the independents forced labor to use an 'outside in' schedule.

    See /forum-replies.cfm?t=1602895 for the current plans.

    Unless you have some other info? Would love to be wrong about this!

  • 2010-Dec-31, 6:13 am
    drzeus

    thermal7 writes...

    I believe this was originally planned, but changed when the independents forced labor to use an 'outside in' schedule.

    Nope it has not changed the already announced sites. The guy that wrote the sticky didn't include all the information from NBNco:

    The five existing locations getting an additional, adjacent rollout site are Minnamurra/Kiama Downs (Kiama) and Armidale in New South Wales, Townsville in Queensland, Brunswick in Melbourne, Victoria and Willunga in South Australia.

    Advanced planning is underway on the second release sites and construction will begin in the first half of 2011.

    Source NBNco

  • 2010-Dec-31, 6:13 am
    Patchy Pete

    why Brunswick as the test? They have competition as it is..........connect to TPG, DONE!. Conneted to iPrimus,DONE!!!

    What about the outer areas of Melbourne? say, like Narre Warren North or even South where there is no competition or ADSL2 DSLAMS apart from Telstra.

    Theses areas only have Telstra as its ISP, unless you go via resellers which are over priced.

    Come on...............trial an area like these instead of areas that have competition in it anyway!!!!

  • 2010-Dec-31, 6:47 am
    Tagert

    patchy_pete writes...

    Come on...............trial an area like these instead of areas that have competition in it anyway!!!!

    The trial sites are selected because of their location and the difficulties associated with building there. Brunswick was selected because it is a highly urbanised area. Hence they're trialling their ability to roll out in such conditions.

  • 2010-Dec-31, 6:47 am
    tayser
  • 2011-Jan-1, 8:25 am
    Womble

    I'll have to give them a call this week (move in next week) � it's that or sign up with Telstra � there's no point having access to cable and not using it.

  • 2011-Jan-1, 8:25 am
    GlassSnowy

    tayser writes...

    http://www.theage.com.au/digital-life/digital-life-news/brunswick-slow-to-join-nbn-rollout-test-20110102-19d31.html

    More than 42 per cent of Brunswick houses are occupied by tenants, census figures show, compared to a national average of just over 27 per cent.

    Moreland Council communications director Peter Fitz said NBN Co was simply learning what it expected to, that inner city suburbs had very high rental rates, 'and renters can't make decisions about punching holes in walls'.

    It's another advert for opt out.

  • 2011-Jan-1, 8:51 am
    thermal7
    O.P.

    drzeus writes...

    Nope it has not changed the already announced sites. The guy that wrote the sticky didn't include all the information from NBNco:

    Hmm, I wonder what they mean. I guess that means they will only do Brunswick, but not Brunswick East/West. Still, awesome!

  • 2011-Jan-1, 8:51 am
    rashman

    sMAk78 writes...

    It's another advert for opt out.

    Sure hope someone can get that through to Ted the Toff.

  • drzeus

    sMAk78 writes...

    It's another advert for opt out.

    I agree but it will NEVER happen under a liberal Victorian government. They desperately want the NBN to fail and blocking its take up while pointing to the low uptake figures is exactly the move I would expect from those political baboons.

  • Org'asmo

    sMAk78 writes...

    It's another advert for opt out.

    It's another advert for the lack of interest in the NBN and/or the lack of advertising of the NBN.

    If you can't sell it without making opt in the default, there wouldn't seem to be enough customer demand to justify it...

    drzeus writes...

    They desperately want the NBN to fail and blocking its take up while pointing to the low uptake figures is exactly the move I would expect from those political baboons.

    Oh so if there is no opt out enforced, the NBN will fail will it? \= ) Speaks volumes about the demand for the NBN. A billions of dollars solution that isn't capable of attracting enough customers in it's own right? /lol

    ps. They are not blocking it's take up, anyone can opt in if they choose to (and as this thread has high lighted, opting in just ain't that easy). Of course apathy/ignorance or just that people are happy with what they have now form significant inertia against change. So much for a solution the majority supports...

  • 2011-Jan-3, 7:19 am
    redone2

    Opt in or Opt out is not going to change the liability of entering multi occupancy dwellings and knocking holes in walls. In my job I am not supposed to enter flats on my own due to liability issues however many outside areas that I need to access have no other access than through the flat. The upmarket unit blocks have concierges. A small mark on a carpet can lead to them going ballistic.
    This "hole" issue needs to be managed very carefully and the liability issues need to be addressed.

  • 2011-Jan-3, 7:19 am
    sambo9
    this post was edited

    Back on the topic of rollout progress, I now notice many more of the street distribution cabinets dotted around the brunswick trial area � so far I've counted 6 I believe.

    Does anyone have any solid information on whether the initial Brunswick trial area will support the full 1000/400 Mbps down/up available (as per published NBN business plan) from day one, or whether it will be trialled at the 100/25 like it is in Tassie?

    I haven't seen any hard evidence either way on this topic.

    UPDATE:

    I just spoke to someone at NBN that confirmed that only 100/25 Mbps will be offered until mid-2012. Bad news, I know.

    He also said that we shouldn't expect the trial service to be active until Oct 2011 � which is quite different to the estimate of April I was given a few months back.

    Happy to be proven wrong on either of these points if someone else has a reliable source.

  • 2011-Jan-3, 9:30 am
    Genetic Modified Zealot

    patchy_pete writes...

    why Brunswick as the test? They have competition as it is..........connect to TPG, DONE!. Conneted to iPrimus,DONE!!!

    I agree. I reckon all of Brunswick has pretty much got HFC from Optus Telstra and good chance some parts will have Fibre. I was driving down Albert Street between Sydney and Lygon the other day and power lines are infested with HFC. I have no idea how they will manage overhead Fibre in some parts of Brunswick as many powerpoles are so low and hardly and room to fit more cabling on.

    I reckon councils will give nbn a tough time as they should.

  • 2011-Jan-3, 9:30 am
    Neil Mac

    Perhaps "The Age" should be lumped into the "The Australian's" camp of Anti-NBNer papers?

    Fewer than half of the properties in the Brunswick national broadband network test site have signed up for the scheme more than a month after consent forms were due back.

    In 10 years time, the headline may be, "Not quite 95% have signed up.".

  • 2011-Jan-3, 11:15 am
    thermal7
    O.P.

    sambo9 writes...

    I just spoke to someone at NBN that confirmed that only 100/25 Mbps will be offered until mid-2012. Bad news, I know.

    He also said that we shouldn't expect the trial service to be active until Oct 2011 � which is quite different to the estimate of April I was given a few months back.

    Nice work, both good to know. I hope the october thing doesn't turn out to be true. I haven't noticed any construction going on recently, which could be a holiday thing, but I think I have seen construction progress through the whole of the selected region, so I think the laying of the cable should at least be close. I wonder what is going to take them so long.

  • 2011-Jan-3, 11:15 am
    Boogmeister

    thermal7 writes...

    I wonder what is going to take them so long.

    Laying of the cable is but a small part of the install when you think about it.

    Backhaul needs to be sorted.

    Switching equipment needs installing and provisioning.

    Etc, etc.

  • 2011-Jan-20, 2:34 pm
    Farsouthscanner

    sambo9 writes...

    I took some photos, but am quite new to this board and dont know how to post them. Is linking to external hosting the sites the way to go here?

    Would be good to see, put them up on Flickr or similar and put the link here.

  • 2011-Jan-20, 2:34 pm
    thermal7
    O.P.

    Yeah, I have seen the contractors too. In my street (carnarvon) there were 2 vans, one telstra one unmarked, with thick blue cables running from the telstra van into the access point into the ground. I saw the same thing on blyth.

  • 2011-Jan-20, 6:00 pm
    Drzero

    So, is there any hint at when it will be ready to go?

    I've heard things ranging from March to October.

  • 2011-Jan-20, 6:00 pm
    sambo9

    When I spoke to an engineer at NBN last month, he said not to expect an active connection until "the last quarter of 2011", which I optimistically took to mean October 2011.

    Judging by the frenzied pace at which they're working over the last few weeks (i.e. seemingly 30+ Decon/Telstra contractors actively working in Brunswick every day, I am hopeful that it will be much sooner than October.

    I took a bunch more photos of the progress yesterday � hope to post them soon.

    I have been meaning to go and lift the pit cover outside my house to see if there is actually fibre in there yet and take some photos � just need to wait for the cover of darkness!

  • 2011-Jan-24, 10:47 am
    Farsouthscanner

    sambo9 writes...

    he said not to expect an active connection until "the last quarter of 2011",

    Why would they leave it that long just sitting there?
    The only reason I can think of is if there isn't any backhaul out of the area in place yet but I would imagine they would have thought of that when they choose that site though.
    I would have thought the sooner the better for customers to start spreading the word on how good it is.

  • 2011-Jan-24, 10:47 am
    thermal7
    O.P.

    I have had 2 telstra vans out the front of my place for the past 5 business days. I chatted to the guys today and they couldn't give me much info. They have a black cylyndrical box with blue cables running into the ground. In the truck they appeared to be building another one. It was a series of what looked like platters with circuitry inside.

    I couldn't get much info on how far along they are from these guys. They were pretty reluctant to talk about what they were doing. One guy said it will be a while yet, but later on said it should be going shortly.. not sure what to make of it.

    There is one of those beige boxes where they are working across from my house, but I think I have seen the 2 van combo at locations without one, so not sure if it is related or not.

    So uh, not much info at all really.

    I have also noticed they are digging more trenches along blyth, so I guess they aren't finished with that part yet. Maybe something was preventing them from doing it before.

  • 2011-Jan-25, 10:17 am
    Lord Hisssss.

    thermal7 writes...

    They have a black cylyndrical box with blue cables running into the ground.

    The blue cable is a give away it's fibre.

  • 2011-Jan-25, 10:17 am
    mrtn

    Farsouthscanner writes...

    The only reason I can think of is if there isn't any backhaul out of the area in place yet but I would imagine they would have thought of that when they choose that site though.

    The POI is only down the road in West Melbourne (Nextgen) so I don't think that'd be the issue.

    There would be plenty for them to work through before the trial site goes live � technical considerations, processes, OSS/BSS stuff, arrangements with the RSP's, etc etc � the check list would be a long one :)

  • 2011-Jan-25, 10:25 am
    Farsouthscanner

    martino writes...

    There would be plenty for them to work through before the trial site goes live � technical considerations, processes, OSS/BSS stuff, arrangements with the RSP's, etc etc � the check list would be a long one :)

    True, fair enough. Time will tell, the sooner the better for everyone concerned though.

  • 2011-Jan-25, 10:25 am
    mrtn
    this post was edited

    thermal7 writes...

    hey have a black cylyndrical box with blue cables running into the ground. In the truck they appeared to be building another one.

    If its being fed with blue cable � a fibre joint enclosure in a pit most likely. Might have looked something like this:

    http://www.ibuonline.com/storage/product/63a/d04/dfe/3c165fa2206a669d73ddaca.jpg

    Either that or a lead-in joint/splitter (DLM/LM in Corning terms) that individual customer lead-in cables connect on to.

    There is one of those beige boxes where they are working across from my house,

    Fibre Distribution Hub � a passive device that feeds multiple splitters from the active exchange equipment (OLT).

    http://www.astelec.com.au/assets/Uploads/_resampled/ResizedImage600140-servicesfttp.jpg

    Middle is an FDH, on the right an OLT.

    edit: corrected my mixed up left and right, thanks entwash

  • 2011-Jan-25, 10:56 am
    Giancarlo

    We're currently in the process of building a new house, in what appears (from the low-res maps available on NBNCo's site) to be in the Brunswick second-stage release area.

    Does anyone have any advice on things that we could implement during construction now, to ease the later installation of the NBN fibre cable? eg. should we be looking at laying conduit or similar to the prospective NTU location, as the construction type used (solid brick on concrete slab) will make it quite difficult to retrofit cable installation at a later date?

    Any advice appreciated!

  • 2011-Jan-25, 10:56 am
    mrtn

    Giancarlo writes...

    Does anyone have any advice on things that we could implement during construction now, to ease the later installation of the NBN fibre cable?

    I'm not sure NBNCo have released any documents that guide you on this yet, however you could look at Telstra's Velocity guidelines for general direction since the product is virtually the same:

    http://www.telstra.com.au/smartcommunity/mybuilder.html

  • 2011-Jan-25, 11:43 am
    P��J�y

    Giancarlo writes...

    Does anyone have any advice on things that we could implement during construction now, to ease the later installation of the NBN fibre cable?

    Installing conduit under any concrete would be a good idea, and get the sparkie to wire the house for networking with cat6 cable.

  • 2011-Jan-25, 11:43 am
    mrtn

    P��J�y writes...

    Installing conduit under any concrete would be a good idea, and get the sparkie to wire the house for networking with cat6 cable.

    Along with the above, I'd also be getting at least 2 cat6 cable runs done from your home network patch panel/rack to the location where the ONT (NTU) will be installed.

    edit: and make sure you get a spare power point installed directly inside from the future location of the ONT also!

  • 2011-Jan-25, 11:43 am
    Giancarlo

    martino writes...

    I'm not sure NBNCo have released any documents that guide you on this yet, however you could look at Telstra's Velocity guidelines for general direction since the product is virtually the same

    Cheers martino, lots of useful info in the PDFs there! I've also emailed NBNCo so we'll see what they have to say, but this seems a pretty good guide to work from.

    P��J�y writes...

    Installing conduit under any concrete would be a good idea, and get the sparkie to wire the house for networking with cat6 cable.

    Yep, it's all networked, everything coming back to patch panels in a rack where the networking/distribution gear will be. I'll try to make sure that there's conduit running from the electricity enclosure to the rack location (under concrete, and deep within the house), and then hopefully we should be covered, whether the NBN requires externally-accessible ONTs or not.

  • 2011-Jan-25, 11:43 am
    smartrrs

    martino writes...

    I'm not sure NBNCo have released any documents that guide you on this yet, however you could look at Telstra's Velocity guidelines for general direction since the product is virtually the same:

    http://www.telstra.com.au/smartcommunity/mybuilder.html

    Er, be careful. The Telstra documentation is based on greenfield installations using an external ONT. NBN is brownfield and I understand NBN Co will be using indoor ONTs, so copper cables should radiate from an internal hub at the point where you expect NBN Co to put the ONT and its power supply. You will still need to provide a cabling pathway between the hub and the external wall for the optical fibre. I'm not sure if NBN Co will be allowed to pick up the existing Telstra or Optus cable to connect the POTS, so new cabling may be required for POTS and will definitely be required for the Ethernet data.

    Check the NBN Co website for any home cabling guidance. There wasn't any there the last time I looked (before Christmas).

  • 2011-Jan-25, 11:48 am
    mrtn

    smartrrs writes...

    Er, be careful. The Telstra documentation is based on greenfield installations using an external ONT.

    Absolutely, just posting the link as a general reference � not guidelines or requirements for an NBN install.

    NBNCo have nothing on this as yet from what I have seen.

    Haven't NBNCo been trialling both indoor and outdoor units?

    Crazy if they are going entirely indoor.. its an ugly solution.

  • 2011-Jan-25, 11:48 am
    thermal7
    O.P.

    martino writes...

    If its being fed with blue cable � a fibre joint enclosure in a pit most likely. Might have looked something like this:

    Yeah, the black cylinder thing looked liked the first image, however the inside was a bit different. There were thin platters like this:

    /\
    /\
    /\
    /\
    /\

    The beige box looks exactly like the FDH.

  • smartrrs

    martino writes...

    Haven't NBNCo been trialling both indoor and outdoor units?

    I believe they will have both initially, but I think standard deployment will use indoor ONTs. There are advantages and disadvantages with both but indoor ONTs win hands down when you weigh up the pros and cons.

  • Tailgator

    martino writes...

    NBNCo have nothing on this as yet from what I have seen.

    CommsAlliance are currently developing advice on NBN installation practices for end-user premises, guidelines on in-premises distribution and suggested procedures for testing and provisioning services. The types of end-user premises include business, residential (including multi-dwelling), government, educational, infrastructure and backhaul sites.

    More ....

    The end-user premises includes the lead-in facilities up to the end-user devices within the premises (such as, telephone, computers, AV equipment, medical and security).

    The End User Premises Project Team is also developing a summary of recommended changes to existing standards for telecommunications services (including Communications Alliance standards or standards developed by other organisations) and identifying the need for new standards to be introduced for the delivery of NBN services.
    https://commswiki.dgit.biz/index.php/Main_Page#End_User_Premises
    http://www.commsalliance.com.au/Activities/nbn

    No date as to when the info will be available.

  • 2011-Jan-25, 6:39 pm
    mrtn

    smartrrs writes...

    There are advantages and disadvantages with both but indoor ONTs win hands down when you weigh up the pros and cons.

    Being familiar with Telstra's indoor and outdoor ONTs, personally I'd rather an outdoor box on the side of the house that a tech can access 24/7 over 2-3 more boxes with flashing lights in a room indoors.

    The big advantage with the indoor ONT for the average joe is that no internal wiring will be needed post-install to get up and running, since the installers will be dragging the fibre right into the room.

  • 2011-Jan-25, 6:39 pm
    mrtn

    Tailgator writes...

    No date as to when the info will be available.

    Thanks, will keep an eye out.

  • 2011-Jan-25, 6:42 pm
    ungulate

    I wonder what happened to the idea of a split ONT.

    One box external that terminates the fiber.

    Then a single cable that goes inside.

    And then an indoor unit with all the connectors.

  • 2011-Jan-25, 6:42 pm
    mrtn

    ungulate writes...

    I wonder what happened to the idea of a split ONT.

    Was this what they were doing with the NEC indoor ONT's in Tas? I'm pretty sure they were fibre all the way in.

  • 2011-Jan-25, 6:42 pm
    Womble

    I made a few phone calls to check out my options and unfortunately I'm on the wrong side of Lygon Street � my hope was that would do the whole street but they apparently only do inside the mapped zone. Add to that they won't be up and running until the second half of the year and I've decided to go with Telstra � I can't stand sitting here on mobile broadband that keeps dropping out with 100mbps cable sitting in the wall.

    Get connected Monday all going to plan

  • 2011-Jan-25, 6:42 pm
    Giancarlo

    Got a reply from NBNCo, pointing me to the Comms Alliance End-User Premises Handbook here:
    http://www.commsalliance.com.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0008/23957/NBN-End-User-Premises-Handbook---Release-2-Jun10.pdf

    It's pretty dense and detailed, so I'm still having a look through it now... certainly has a lot of information though! Not sure if this was mentioned already but I hadn't seen it.

  • 2011-Jan-25, 6:45 pm
    dammit91

    I live within the zone for the Brunswick installation and I have put in my consent form December 2010 (I know that was late but there was a debarkale about whether getting it would force us to split with our current ISP) and I called them asking whether they had recieved my consent and they said that it was all in order.
    It's been a month or so now and I haven't heard a peep out of them now...
    Is this normal or should i call them again?

    I know that this may be a little premature and/or naive of me to ask but when I eventually get the NBN will my current cable connection with Telstra remain or will I be forced to choose a new ISP and plan?

  • 2011-Jan-25, 6:45 pm
    Tailgator

    dammit91 writes...

    I called them asking whether they had recieved my consent and they said that it was all in order.

    If NBN said your consent was in order then I would assume that you are in the system and things are proceeding as per normal (whatever that may be atm).
    Perhaps you could check on other hosues in your street, see if they have any fibre connections apparent? If so and you haven't, then give them a call. Otherwise give it time.
    You may however wish to give them a call to check on proceedings (ask if someone needs to be home/a connection date/time ??)

    As for Telstra, I imagine it would depend on what conditions Telstra have placed on the transfer of customers, your contract, etc. Best to call them (shudder) as this is pretty new territory. And I'm sure many would be interested to hear of the results.

  • 2011-Jan-27, 9:14 am
    smartrrs

    Giancarlo writes...

    Got a reply from NBNCo, pointing me to the Comms Alliance End-User Premises Handbook here:

    http://www.commsalliance.com.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0008/23957/NBN-End-User-Premises-Handbook---Release-2-Jun10.pdf

    It's pretty dense and detailed, so I'm still having a look through it now... certainly has a lot of information though! Not sure if this was mentioned already but I hadn't seen it.

    This handbook is intended to provide guidance to NBN Co about its options for NBN deployment. It covers the option of using indoor or outdoor ONTs. You won't find any answers here, only options. The answers will come from NBN Co. So far they have installed indoor ONTs and I thought they publicly stated somewhere that they may also use outdoor ONTs in certain circumstances.

  • 2011-Jan-27, 9:14 am
    thermal7
    O.P.

    Just received a letter in the mail:

    ---
    Telstra, on behalf of NBN Co, have begun construction of the National Broadband Network First Release Site in Brunswick.

    This notice is to advise you that on the 6-7th of February between 7am-5pm on Carnovan and Lawrence and Blyth (between Errol & Lawrence) there will be footpath and car parking restrictions while Telstra upgrades the local network as part of this work.

    ---

  • Tailgator

    thermal7 writes...

    Just received a letter in the mail:

    Pics or the work won't have happened. ;-)

  • fangorn

    ungulate writes...

    I wonder what happened to the idea of a split ONT.

    One box external that terminates the fiber.

    Then a single cable that goes inside.

    And then an indoor unit with all the connectors.

    Maybe your think of this??

    There is a Telstra solution for replacing an External ONT with an Internal ONT by utilising the internal house cable at the External ONT as a draw wire for a fibre leadin. A through connect is placed in the External ONT to extend the fibre leadin from the street into wherever the leadin could be hauled to inside the house. Then the Internal ONT is installed.
    So the External ONT effectively becomes a patch point.

  • 2011-Jan-27, 8:14 pm
    fangorn

    martino writes...

    indoor and outdoor ONTs, personally I'd rather an outdoor box

    But how could you get by with just 96mbps? 100mbps is so much quicker. :-)

  • 2011-Jan-27, 8:14 pm
    yob

    Womble writes...

    I made a few phone calls to check out my options and unfortunately I'm on the wrong side of Lygon Street

    I`m in the same position as you � on the wrong side of Lgon st. We even had tech`s pulling fibre past our place last week, but an email to NBNCo confirmed we won`t be included in the trial.

    So close!

  • 2011-Jan-27, 8:27 pm
    Lord Hisssss.

    yob writes...

    So close!

    No that's heartbreaking.

  • 2011-Jan-27, 8:27 pm
    thermal7
    O.P.

    In the letter in the mail regarding more work done on my street, there was the email of the 'Project Officer, Brunswick FRS � Telstra NBN Co Project Team'.

    I emailed with the following questions:

    --
    When you do expect houses to start getting connected?

    When do you expect the network to go live and people will be able to order services from retail service providers?
    --

    He responded with:

    --
    In terms of installation of the lead-in into the properties, this will occur in the next few months once this is completed there will be a retail service provider with plans for broadband internet connection which you can then sign up to. This is most likely to occur in the second half of the year.
    --

    So looks like we might be connected around June?

  • 2011-Jan-27, 10:11 pm
    thermal7
    O.P.

    Follow up:

    Can I connect as soon as the property I am living at is connected? Or is it more like once all the properties have been connected, then the network will go online and RSPs will begin offering service?

    --

    Property lead-in installation will most likely commence within a few months, however, as per your email, connection to the network through a RSP will most likely to occur in the second half of the year. The RSP will need a certain amount of customers signed and connected in before they start operating with this service. Exact dates are difficult to determine at the moment.

    --

    So it looks like there is nothing actually preventing from using the NBN as soon as a property is connected. This may mean those who are eager can sign up to be a guinea pig for an ISP and start using the NBN early.

  • 2011-Jan-27, 10:11 pm
    sambo9

    To any that are interested, i have just put some photos on flickr that i've taken over the last few weeks. http://www.flickr.com/photos/59110820@N08/sets/

    Please feel free to comment/correct any captions I've made.

    More to come shortly.

  • drzeus

    sambo9 writes...

    To any that are interested, i have just put some photos on flickr that i've taken over the last few weeks. http://www.flickr.com/photos/59110820@N08/sets/

    Please feel free to comment/correct any captions I've made.

    More to come shortly.

    AWESOME photos!! Many thanks for posting them. Great to see what eventually will be rolling past all streets...that is until the next election when the lunacy of the coalition will risk it all again...

  • NuttA

    Great photos! I hope to see these rolling out around Adelaide in the not to distant future :)

  • 2011-Feb-2, 12:58 pm
    AC3193

    Black box is a Zone Terminal, beige box is a FDH and the subduct is a low friction fabric, maxcell brand...

  • 2011-Feb-2, 12:58 pm
    sambo9

    cool, thanks for the info.

    There are telstra guys at the Minnie st FDH pulling in more fibre today, but still none in my street ( i had a peek when one of the contractors was labelling the pit outside my house).

    Has anyone received a letter from the lead-in cable contractors yet? That is the next milestone I'm hanging out for.

  • 2011-Feb-2, 1:13 pm
    sambo9

    I have just updated my photos with some taken today around Minnie st Brunswick, for anyone who is interested.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/59110820@N08/sets/

    And yes, I asked permission before snapping away!

  • 2011-Feb-2, 1:13 pm
    drzeus

    sambo9 writes...

    I have just updated my photos with some taken today around Minnie st Brunswick, for anyone who is interested.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/59110820@N08/sets/

    And yes, I asked permission before snapping away!

    This collection is the best NBN roll out related photos I've seen to date....up close and detailed....many thanks for sharing them with us, much appreciated!

    Have to say it looks like there are very strict rules the crews are following as the equipment and cabling looks very neat with appropriate signage and good cable management.

  • 2011-Feb-4, 1:01 pm
    sambo9

    no problem � I'm happy to share my excitement!

    I'm hoping that I can get a photo inside a FDH soon to post for everyone. Inside a zone terminal would be good too.

    I wonder what I could do to get invited inside the Brunswick exchange itself � that would sure be an interesting excursion. Any NBNCo people reading this � please pm me, and I'll graciously accept your invitation!

    And just wait until they install the ONT/NTU and any other on-premises gear at my place � you are going to get some mighty detailed photos and descriptions.

    I'll be going straight for a 100Mbps plan, so I'll be able to post some good test results as soon as I'm connected.

    If anyone wants a photo of anything NBN in particular, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

  • 2011-Feb-4, 1:01 pm
    Megalfar

    Thanks for those pics Sambo,

    Highly appreciate it.

    Gives us more insite to the network.

  • 2011-Feb-4, 1:26 pm
    *Singo*

    sambo9 writes...

    I'll be going straight for a 100Mbps plan, so I'll be able to post some good test results as soon as I'm connected.

    I'm very jealous indeed :)

    Keep them pics coming sambo9, it is muchly appreciated.

  • 2011-Feb-4, 1:26 pm
    rade

    sambo9 writes...

    I wonder what I could do to get invited inside the Brunswick exchange itself � that would sure be an interesting excursion. Any NBNCo people reading this � please pm me, and I'll graciously accept your invitation!

    Just chuck on a hi-vis vest, grab a clipboard and walk on in :P

    Nice pics, I used to be a fibre splicer myself. You can see the two blokes seperating the tubes, they'll strip the plastic off, clean gel off the individual fibre strands, lay it up in the trays (which will sit between the two metal brackets) then splice them in the back of the van in a clean environment. If I have to do all 312 it usually took me a couple of days (at the end of which you'll need a stiff drink)

    If you really really want to piss a splicer off, bend the blue cable until you hear a crunching sound and put it back in the pit ;) although I imagine you wouldn't want to delay the installation lol

  • 2011-Feb-4, 3:24 pm
    blinxnot

    Thanks for the photos � some history in the making!
    Great to see this level of detail � you should let nbn co use the photos!

  • 2011-Feb-4, 3:24 pm
    mcpiggles

    I thought this was actually up and running already, this is not the case?
    Are they pulling the copper like the 'real' NBN plans?

  • 2011-Feb-4, 3:44 pm
    sambo9

    No problem at all, glad you liked them.

    I'd be more than happy to allow NBN to use them if they were to ask � but it may be a little embarrassing for NBNCo that a guy with an iphone is taking more relevant, detailed photos than a corporation running a multi-billion dollar project!

    I saw the splicing van in action in minnie street again today (sat) � am hopeful we'll be connected sooner rather than later given the hours the guys are putting in on this.

  • 2011-Feb-4, 3:44 pm
    sambo9

    Nope, NBN not up and running anywhere on the mainland as of yet � Brunswick is among the first trial sites that are currently being deployed. Am hoping for connection somewhere between July and October from everything I've read/heard.

    Not quite sure what you mean by:

    "Are they pulling the copper like the 'real' NBN plans?"

    But if you're asking if they're removing the copper at the same time they're installing fibre, then the answer is a definitive no.

    I suspect the copper will still be in place 10 years from now � albeit very redundant.

  • 2011-Feb-4, 3:55 pm
    tikalal

    Ugh, I'm something like 200m away from the trial zone I think. Can anyone provide a map of the borders of the trial zone?

  • 2011-Feb-4, 3:55 pm
    thermal7
    O.P.

    tikalal writes...

    Ugh, I'm something like 200m away from the trial zone I think. Can anyone provide a map of the borders of the trial zone?

    http://www.nbnco.com.au/wps/wcm/connect/first-release/site-base/first-release-areas/maps

  • 2011-Feb-4, 11:24 pm
    sambo9

    Ask and you shall receive.

    As it turns out I've just been invited to take a tour of the Brunswick exchange (hopefully soon) to see the inner workings first hand � no hi-vis vest, clipboard or deception required.

    I don't know if I'll be allowed to take photos at this stage, but I'll be sure to report back with any interesting info and, ideally, a large collection of photos also.

  • 2011-Feb-4, 11:24 pm
    THA

    sambo9 writes...

    'm hoping that I can get a photo inside a FDH soon to post for everyone.

    I'll send you one...

  • 2011-Feb-5, 2:53 am
    tikalal
  • 2011-Feb-5, 2:53 am
    tayser

    LOL:

    UPDATE: Just walked back from the shops, and it has now also been hit with graffiti. Nice one, you skinnyjeaned, fixie riding, Rayban wayfaring hipster.

    sambo9's comment from one of his pics. that's priceless.

  • 2011-Feb-5, 10:00 am
    brokey

    Its very interesting to see the images of the fibre being laid and further to that it makes me jealous that my area wont be added to the roll out soon (eastern suburbs). And given the state of rural Internet (why is region 2 still in play, I was under the impression that Internet zones are a hangover from the dial-up days) and where my folks live, they are desperate for faster and more affordable 'net.

    Anyway, I have been flicking through newspapers of old. The National Library in the ACT have been slowly (well, quickly really given the amount available now) scanning old newspapers from around the country and have made them available...its interesting to read about the installation some 100 or so years ago of the debate surrounding the installation of the then new fangled telephone network by the then Postal Department.

    The Longreach Leader (Qld. :1923-1938) Friday 9 August 1929
    AUSTRALIA HAS 515,000 TELEPHONES. 39,000 INSTALLED IN YEAR.

    Barrier Miner (Broken Hill, NSW : 1888-1954) Tuesday 22 July 1924
    TELEPHONES PAY WELL. REDUCTION OF FEES UNLIKELY

    TELEPHONE REFORM. NEW EXCHANGE ESSENTIAL. DELAY IN CONSTRUCTION.
    The Argus (Melbourne, Vic. : 1848-1954) Monday 18 November 1907

    When I have some spare time I might head back and read up on some more articles and see if there are any similar arguments from someone back then denouncing the impending installation of the network and see if it parallels to todays misinformation that is being bandied about.

    The site is Trove...

    I would have posted this in another NBN thread where the arguments are throwing insults back and forth but I am not into debating this with those that are against the NBN...

    cheers

    col

  • 2011-Feb-5, 10:00 am
    Swift1 Only By Fibre

    Good research.
    There are always Knockers to progress. ( perhaps they are scared for their personal futures in the schem of things to come..

  • Không có nhận xét nào:

    Đăng nhận xét