Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 9, 2016

PennyTel migration to MyNetFone Discussion - Part 1 part 12

  • 2016-Aug-16, 3:36 pm
    Corey@MNF

    ozimarco writes...

    Does that mean your double charge for July was reimbursed?

    As of the moment i am not reversing any double charges, as this will be done automatically and this will put a bug in the script as we will have no way to tell who and when were credited on there MNF account for the double charge.

  • 2016-Aug-16, 3:36 pm
    FY

    Hi Corey,

    I wrote to you on Friday afternoon. I'm wondering when could I could expect a response from MNF regarding problems registering a credit card. Unfortunately, Billing & Accounts have not replied to my ticket: 1037530 from 10/08.

    Regards, Tom

  • 2016-Aug-16, 3:52 pm
    FY

    Hi Corey,

    Many thanks for your call and sorting my problem out!
    All the best! Tom

  • 2016-Aug-16, 3:52 pm
    terminal2k

    DrPayne writes...

    Unfortunately, the general public don't really understand what the TIO are there for and instead abuse the privilege of having a body of support like them.

    The TIO is a place to go to when you haven't had a satisfactory result from your dealings with a telco. It costs the telco money, and once they start to get enough TIO complaints, most telcos will pull their finger out and actually fix things. This transfer process has been a bigger epic fail than the census.

  • 2016-Aug-16, 4:11 pm
    ozimarco

    Corey@MNF writes...

    As of the moment i am not reversing any double charges

    Yet some people have already had their charges reversed. So you make an exception for some but not for others?

  • 2016-Aug-16, 4:11 pm
    Corey@MNF

    ozimarco writes...

    Yet some people have already had their charges reversed. So you make an exception for some but not for others?

    I have not refunded any customers. I have applied 2 credits to which we have been advised to hold off on due to the possibility of it reflecting any scripting.

    Thanks

  • 2016-Aug-16, 4:42 pm
    ozimarco
    this post was edited

    Corey@MNF writes...

    I have not refunded any customers. I have applied 2 credits to which we have been advised to hold off on due to the possibility of it reflecting any scripting.

    OK. Thanks for your explanation. My apologies for misinterpreting. When users said a credit had been applied to their accounts, I wrongly assumed they had already received the money.

  • 2016-Aug-16, 4:42 pm
    njwood

    Corey@MNF writes...

    I have not refunded any customers.

    umm... I got a credit applied to my MNF account on 3/08/2016, ticket #1033828 but my $20 deposit hasn't been transferred

  • 2016-Aug-16, 5:06 pm
    Whatsit

    @Corey

    Having only just, minutes ago, received my SIM login details (after a kick up the butt for MNF from the TIO), I notice that the 'grandfathered' Go Global SIM plan now restricts calls to mobiles to TWO MINUTES.
    This is nothing like the untimed calls to landlines / mobiles for 46c that the original plans cost.

    The 19c per minute for 13/1300/1800 numbers apparently was successfully inherited from the original plan.

    Am I reading this wrong, or does the 46c UNTIMED calls to numbers in Australia / selected international, now EXCLUDE calls to Australian mobiles? (which now cost 23c per minute)

  • 2016-Aug-16, 5:06 pm
    ianm

    Is it that MNF has also taken over PennySIM? I thought so at first but not sure anymore. PennySIM appears to be under a different arm of operation � with a different Account number, different portal, etc.

    Can someone from MNF clarify the situation, please?

  • ianm
    this post was edited

    Whatsit writes...

    I notice that the 'grandfathered' Go Global SIM plan now restricts calls to mobiles to TWO MINUTES.
    This is nothing like the untimed calls to landlines / mobiles for 46c that the original plans cost.

    Please let me know where they stated this change to your Go Global plan.

    I am on Go Local and my latest invoice showed an increase in data rate from 3 cents/MB to 3.8 cents/MB. I was never informed of such change. Call to support was given an irritating answer: " we will refund the overcharge for this invoice but rate will increase after that. We will now send you a notification in writing." Even that disgusting answer was extracted only after I challenged his repeated claim that "we cannot see any data charged incorrectly". I then told him to look at any single entry in my invoice to work out the rate and he refused on the ground that it would be impossible � don't know for what reason if the invoice is in front on his screen.

    [edit: I was even asked to send them the Plan details. I wonder what's happening over there?]

  • munno

    To MNF Rep,

    I have 2 PennySim that got transferred to MNF and am in need of 3rd one, was wondering if MNF can issue me new one and let me add to my account on same plan as my existing ones?

  • Corey@MNF

    Whatsit writes...

    @Corey

    Having only just, minutes ago, received my SIM login details (after a kick up the butt for MNF from the TIO), I notice that the 'grandfathered' Go Global SIM plan now restricts calls to mobiles to TWO MINUTES.
    This is nothing like the untimed calls to landlines / mobiles for 46c that the original plans cost.

    The 19c per minute for 13/1300/1800 numbers apparently was successfully inherited from the original plan.

    Am I reading this wrong, or does the 46c UNTIMED calls to numbers in Australia / selected international, now EXCLUDE calls to Australian mobiles? (which now cost 23c per minute)

    Hi There,

    Could you WHIM me your account name please and i will have a look into this for you as i also deal with the TIO complaints here.

    Please see the following inclusions with the Go Global plan

    PennySIM
    � $10 call credit (excludes SMS, MMS, & Data)
    � 46c/standard voice call to Australian landlines & mobiles
    � 46c/call to over 90 international destinations
    PennyData
    � 1GB Data per month, 3c/MB thereafter
    � Standard Rates: (Calls are billed in 1 min increments)
    � Local/National 46c/call
    � Mobile 46c/call
    � 13/1300 0c/call
    � 1800 Free
    � Web SMS 11.5c/SMS
    � MMS 88c/MMS
    � Voicemail deposit 5.5c/30sec
    � Voicemail retrieval 16.5c/30sec
    � International From 1.8c/min
    � Click here for international roaming rates and all other charges
    https://www.pennytel.com/internal/ratePage.jsp
    Critical Information Summary

    46c a call is for Australian numbers no matter if it is a landline/mobile.

    I hope this clarify's a few things.

    Thanks,
    Corey

  • Corey@MNF

    ianm writes...

    Is it that MNF has also taken over PennySIM? I thought so at first but not sure anymore. PennySIM appears to be under a different arm of operation � with a different Account number, different portal, etc.

    Can someone from MNF clarify the situation, please?

    Hi There,

    Pennytel was acquired by the MNF Group in 2013.

    Upon the decision to migrate services this year it was decided VOIP and stand alone DSL customers would move over to our MyNetFone brand and PSTN, PennySim and Bundle customers would remain on the PennyTel brand.

    For Customers on the PennyTel brand the contact numbers for accounts and support are still unchanged.
    For Customers on the MNF brand the contact numbers have changed. Please refer to our website on the contact us page.

    Thanks,

  • 2016-Aug-16, 5:16 pm
    Corey@MNF

    ianm writes...

    Please let me know where they stated this change to your Go Global plan.

    I am on Go Local and my latest invoice showed an increase in data rate from 3 cents/MB to 3.8 cents/MB. I was never informed of such change. Call to support was given an irritating answer: " we will refund the overcharge for this invoice but rate will increase after that. We will now send you a notification in writing." Even that disgusting answer was extracted only after I challenged his repeated claim that "we cannot see any data charged incorrectly". I then told him to look at any single entry in my invoice to work out the rate and he refused on the ground that it would be impossible � don't know for what reason if the invoice is in front on his screen.

    [edit: I was even asked to send them the Plan details. I wonder what's happening over there?]

    Hi There,

    I do apologise for this as data is being charged at 3c per MB currently.

    If this is the case as to what has happened I will ensure training is provided to staff in this area and see what went wrong and fix the rates in our billing system if this is what has caused this.

    I apologise for the experience you have had we will endeavor to improve this.

    Thanks,

  • 2016-Aug-16, 5:16 pm
    Corey@MNF

    munno writes...

    To MNF Rep,

    I have 2 PennySim that got transferred to MNF and am in need of 3rd one, was wondering if MNF can issue me new one and let me add to my account on same plan as my existing ones?

    Hi There,

    Unfortunately at present PennyTel is not taking on new services. I do apologise for the inconvenience.

    Thanks,

  • Toto

    Corey@MNF writes...

    i also deal with the TIO complaints

    You drew TWO short straws!

  • ianm

    Thanks Corey.

    I have sent you a PM.

  • 2016-Aug-16, 8:16 pm
    Whatsit
    this post was edited

    Thanks for the swift reply Corey.
    When I view any of my mobile services services in the portal, and click Plan Description/Terms: click here to view in the Plan Info box, a pdf is downloaded showing the terms / costs of the Go Global Plan.

    7. Rates of Services:

    Go Global
    Standard national voice calls (landline and mobile) 46c/call
    International voice calls (to listed destinations) 46c/call
    13, 1300 and 1800 numbers (within Australia) 19c/min
    Cost of a standard SMS (worldwide) 11.5 cents
    Cost of a standard MMS (worldwide) 88 cents
    Voicemail deposit 5.5c/30secs
    Voicemail retrieval 16.5c/30secs
    Two minute standard national mobile call
    including flagfall
    46 cents
    Cost of using 1 megabyte (MB) of data (for any
    additional usage exceeding 1GB) 3 cents
    Flagfall 0 cents
    Non-flat rate calls are billed in 1 min increments.
    If you restricted your use solely to Standard National Mobile
    Calls each of two minutes in duration, you could make at least
    21 calls (based on a $10 monthly allowance).
    For the full list of international call rates, visit
    www.pennytel.com.au/penny-sim/plans/go-global
    For the full list of international and national roaming rates, and
    other charges, visit www.pennytel.com/internal/ratePage.jsp

    That's a relief that it's incorrect, I'll whim you the account details
    Incidentally, the ratePage.jsp link (including yours) throws up an 'Insecure Connection' error for me

    www.pennytel.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate expired on Saturday, 31 May 2014 7:59 AM. The current time is Wednesday, 17 August 2016 5:49 PM. Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

  • 2016-Aug-16, 8:16 pm
    Defaulty
  • Không có nhận xét nào:

    Đăng nhận xét