Thứ Năm, 6 tháng 10, 2016

NBN - Craigieburn / Roxburgh Park part 1

  • eamn yidspla
    O.P.
    this post was edited

    Well Craigieburn 3CRB01 has gone into build in the last map update... can we start a thread similar to the Packenham one, where we post details on Nodes/locations, etc. I'm in 3CRB-04 Roxburgh Park, I expect we'll go into build next month or February. According to MyNBN, 3CRB-01 goes RFS June 1st

  • 343N

    I'm in 3CRB-04 aswell. How long will build take, is there an estimate? I'm really sick of my 5mbps/0.5mbps

    edit: we're getting fttn? are you kidding me?

  • eamn yidspla
    O.P.

    Should have RFS by August/Sept hopefully. 3CRB-01 has Top Hats all over the place, my relative has a Top hat right across the road in 3CRB-01, and she already gets 24mbit/s

  • 343N

    a top hat? sorry i'm not the most knowledgeable in networking. and is there no chance we're getting fttp?

  • 2015-Dec-23, 12:16 pm
    eamn yidspla
    O.P.

    No, no chance for FTTP. All FTTN, my nearest pillar is around 200m away, so I should be able to get around 100Mbits... Have a look at mybroadband.gov.au and work out how far away you are from your pillar, or if you are a on a rim/tophat, you'll be closer than 200m

  • 2015-Dec-23, 12:16 pm
    343N

    has nothing about rims or distance from what i can see, just a bunch of info on availablility

    http://i.imgur.com/VrDtEcZ.png

  • 2015-Dec-23, 12:20 pm
    eamn yidspla
    O.P.
    this post was edited

    Most likely the Pillar will be at one of the corners of that border... If you go for a walk, around your area, you should be able to find it... Or try finding it using Google Streetview

    I found it for you its near 75 Mckenzie Cres, so just measure using Google how far to your house, looks like it should be under 400mtrs (285 as the crow flies)

  • 2015-Dec-23, 12:20 pm
    343N

    i feel really dumb asking this, but what's a pillar look like?

  • 2015-Dec-23, 12:50 pm
    eamn yidspla
    O.P.
    this post was edited

    Like this... https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-37.6248574,144.9307386,3a,62.6y,212.47h,73.27t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sOiV9LXokXjtWmF2fws782w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

    but turns out this one isnt yours after all.. will keep looking

    Ok found it, its near 13 Wrigley Cres

  • 2015-Dec-23, 12:50 pm
    343N

    thanks, really appreciate the effort you're going to to help

  • 2015-Dec-23, 1:05 pm
    eamn yidspla
    O.P.

    So just work out the distance from 13 wrigley cres to your house, and you'll have a general idea of how far away the node will be placed

  • 2015-Dec-23, 1:05 pm
    343N

    google is saying exactly 200m away

    can i expect 100mbit if this is the case? this is right on the fence

  • eamn yidspla
    O.P.

    If the copper is in good condition, I would say based on what people are getting in areas already gone FTTN, then 100 would be easily achievable

  • 343N

    i guess that makes me more happy about it, but we're going to get fttp anyway and i'm still disappointed in the government. but at least this'll be a departure from my godawful internet right now

    edit: and i don't see a pillar on 13 wringley cres? is it on donald cameron drive?

  • eamn yidspla
  • Aloo20

    I was hoping that someone would start a thread like this for the area. I'm in 3CRB-04 Roxburgh Park as well, according to the myNBN map construction is expected to start March 11th for us. My pillar which is located on Lakeside Drive should be 400m to almost 1000m away from my place depending on how the cables are run so it'll be interesting to see what speeds I'm able to get, I'm sure it will be better than the 5 mbps that I currently get. I haven't seen any NBN work happening as of yet near the pillars of 3CRB-01 that I've travelled by (mainly Craigieburn Rd and Bridgewater Rd). I'll be sure to post to this thread if I see anything interesting.

  • Andrew

    Could we please change the title of the thread to Craigieburn / Roxburgh Park?

    Both suburbs are due to commence roughly around the same time, and I think the Somerton Exchange (Roxburgh Park) also services areas of Craigieburn. Also, I think the Craigieburn / Roxburgh Park build is the biggest for Melbourne so far and it would make sense to keep the discussion centralised.

    This would also eliminate a need for a separate Roxburgh Park thread.

  • Hank Hill

    Andrew writes...

    Could we please change the title of the thread to Craigieburn / Roxburgh Park?

    +1 to this.

    I've been stuck on a RIM for the past 15 years so anything other than a RIM would be a good welcome.

    Some time ago when Telstra was doing these Tophat upgrades I was hoping we would be included but we never were because the cabinet that got the upgrade that's literally just up the road is not the one we're connected to. So I have no clue where I'm connected to.
    All I know is that there is a Telstra pit in front of my house on my lawn that's probably never been opened ever since it's been put there 15 years ago.

  • 2015-Dec-23, 1:46 pm
    eamn yidspla
    O.P.

    latest telstra rfs spreadsheet says Dec 1st. though mynbn was saying jun 1st. I doubt it will be another 12 months

  • 2015-Dec-23, 1:46 pm
    Andrew

    I'm serviced by a pillar from SRTN:43 (accroding to www.mybroadband.communications.gov.au/) and SAM 3CRB-04 (according to MyNBN Info).

    I was walking past the pillar the other day and noticed that some work has recently been done.

    http://i.imgur.com/0f0vx82.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/kgzPy0e.png

    I am right on the edge of this pillar (600m according to Google Maps). So I'm estimating I'm at least 750m from the pillar.

  • B&W8

    erhan1 writes...

    Here is speed test i just did. Time is 6:30pm. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5512299228

    Good speed I guess. Compared to ADSL2+ anyway in the area....

    Still a fair way off the 100/40 speeds ordered though. Thanks to the LNP and FTTN shambles!

    Will be interesting to see what happens when more people are connected to the nodes.

  • HakanBaba

    Mines getting crossed over today at 3CRB07.

    Telstra said speeds will be activated as 25/5.

    I will have to call up and change the boost plan once it is activated and live.

    Was this the case for anyone else?

  • 2016-Aug-1, 1:48 pm
    HakanBaba

    Just got home. It has been switched over but not on the 100/40 plan i ordered.

    Seems like its been put on the 25/5 plan. Called Telstra and they will have it up in a day or two.

    Current speeds are:
    Upload: 6.40mbps
    Download: 28mbps

    My ADSL speeds were:
    Upload: 0.64mbps
    Download: 5.66mbps

    Still very happy. Cant wait to get on the 100/40 speeds.

    Will keep you updated on the progress

  • 2016-Aug-1, 1:48 pm
    Andrew

    HakanBaba writes...

    Current speeds are:
    Upload: 6.40mbps
    Download: 28mbps

    Nice, do keep us informed.

  • 2016-Aug-1, 3:45 pm
    Ultim0t3ch

    HakanBaba writes...

    Seems like its been put on the 25/5 plan. Called Telstra and they will have it up in a day or two.

    Current speeds are:
    Upload: 6.40mbps
    Download: 28mbps

    If they put you on 25/5 plan than you wont get download speed of more than 25Mbps

  • 2016-Aug-1, 3:45 pm
    Ken_Masters

    Ultim0t3ch writes...

    If they put you on 25/5 plan than you wont get download speed of more than 25Mbps

    Surely you're not suggesting they put him on the 100 plan and he's only getting 28! I'd rip my node off the street if that was the case... :p

  • 2016-Aug-1, 5:59 pm
    HakanBaba

    no no. they have put me on the 25/5 plan by accident.

    I will be on the 100/40 plan in the next couple of days.

    i will keep you posted

  • 2016-Aug-1, 5:59 pm
    Brayden23

    Switch was supposed to be this morning at 7-11 with iPrimus. Even though my address has been RFS for almost a month now.

    Just called them up as I still only had ADSL and apparently they're
    'Performing upgrades to the infastructure and have no ETA on when it will be complete'

    So I now have to wait till they organise another appointment after these 'upgrades', which will probably be another month after they're ready to go.

    What a load of crap.

  • 2016-Aug-2, 7:40 am
    Ken_Masters

    iPrimus suck dude. I hated them on ADSL � so I'm not surprised. What was your main reason for choosing them over others?

  • 2016-Aug-2, 7:40 am
    Brayden23

    Ken_Masters writes...

    What was your main reason for choosing them over others?

    Parents were paying for internet at the time. I've only just recently taken over.

    On the phone to them as we speak, seeing if I can switch providers.

    Been on hold for about 20 minutes now though, no suprises there...

  • 2016-Aug-2, 8:33 am
    Ken_Masters

    Ah, cool. I'm hearing really good things about AussieBroadband, however I'm not happy about their Optus routing causing much higher pings than you should get. Decisions, decisions!!! :)

  • 2016-Aug-2, 8:33 am
    eamn yidspla
    O.P.

    Other than the jumpering issue, my speed has been pretty good with Primus at peak times, getting around 26-28Mbit/s and about 5-6 u/l

    Though they have escalated to NBN about the jumpering issue, which only gives me a max possible speed of 30-40Mbit/s

  • 2016-Aug-2, 9:46 am
    Brayden23
    this post was edited

    $59 for me to cancel the contract early. (ADSL)

    Going to cancel my order with Primus for NBN and move it over to AussieBroadband. I can deal with higher pings till they sort it out (From what i've seen it's around 30, which is no higher than what i get on adsl at the moment)

    Edit: Switched over to Aussie, 30 dollars less a month for the exact same service. Hopefully a tech can come out within a week or two.
    Don't know what I was even thinking going with primus..

  • 2016-Aug-2, 9:46 am
    Ken_Masters

    Brayden23 writes...

    Edit: Switched over to Aussie, 30 dollars less a month for the exact same service. Hopefully a tech can come out within a week or two.
    Don't know what I was even thinking going with primus..

    Here's hoping they get it sorted mate!

  • Hank Hill

    I still can never find which node I'll be connected to. Can someone please help me out?

  • HakanBaba

    https://www.finder.com.au/nbn-tracker

    punch your address into there.

    and on the right under your address will be ADA.

    That ADA is your node reference

    Hope this helps

  • 2016-Aug-2, 1:27 pm
    Hank Hill

    HakanBaba writes...

    punch your address into there.

    and on the right under your address will be ADA.

    That ADA is your node reference

    Hope this helps

    Yep, I got all this info now. Is there anyway of knowing which little green box I'll be connected to?

  • 2016-Aug-2, 1:27 pm
    buzzl
    this post was edited

    Hi erhan1 and all [I'm a long-time lurker, first time poster ;) ],

    some info from Optus (I was connected last week), in that the 100/40 speed is not being provisioned for Rox Pk, it's an Optus decision (not nbnco, or the quality of my copper).

    They said they will upgrade 'in the next few weeks/months' � they said my FTTN could cope with it, but it's not available at the node (I had them do a line test, and I was also paid for 100/40; took several calls to get them to admit that I was paying for something that wasn't available!)

    The 50/20 is great! I do alot of cloud stuff WFH, and the increase from barely 200Kbps ADSL to 20,000Kbps is awesome! [funny story- I used an old phone cable to connect to the Optus modem � it was so old, it still was tagged with a dial-up modem label, of 56k! ;) ] I still think the libs got it wrong, as FTTN won't enable "Moore's Law" for internet speed increases to continue for very long over copper.

    However ... Optus 'forgot' to port my home number, so I still have an active home phone AND ADSL2 with Telstra (I anticipated some Keystone Cops work, so I had setup a diversion to my mobile]. They have have now requested the port � I spent fruitless calls going between the 2 telcos, trying to get them to resolve the issue (with a threatened Ombudsman call to get their attention!)

    And a big thank you to Whirlpool for the info on obtaining the admin password on the Optus modem, and now I have full access and the VoIP details.

    I've set up my Android mobile phone with the Zoiper app, so if a call goes to my 'landline' number, my mobile ring and landline ring � even better, I will set this up on the family's mobiles, so a call to the 'landline' makes all the phones ring, for someone to pick up (anyone remember that terrible movie adaptation "Lawnmower Man" ;) )

    I just need to work out how to set up RIP on the modem, so I can setup Wake On LAN to wake my sleeping desktop (was easy on my 'old' Billion 8800AXL).

    I have setup remote desktop from LAN and internet :D (hence the need to {remote} wake). The Billion explicity had the MAC/IP, but the Sagemcom only has a 'turn RIP on' (now available to me as I have full admin access) � any ideas forum? Thanks :D

  • 2016-Aug-2, 1:31 pm
    NetskyAU

    Hank Hill writes...

    Is there anyway of knowing which little green box I'll be connected to?

    Time to strap on your boots and go for a walk.

  • 2016-Aug-2, 1:31 pm
    HakanBaba

    Just got my service upgraded to 100/40 through Telstra.

    Couldnt be happier

    350-400m from node on 3CRB-07

    http://imgur.com/a/JhB1I
    http://imgur.com/a/tf9T0

    Maximum Line Rate
    Down: 121.46mbps
    Up: 52.57

    Line Rate
    Down: 109Mbps
    Up: 40Mbps

    Actual Speed Test
    Down: 94.99<bps
    Up: 37.72Mbps

    Tried torrents and actually hit 10.5MB/s
    I managed to download 4.5gb in under 10 mins

    This is a HUUUUGGEEEE upgrade my my 5.5Mbps ADSL connection.

    Hope it works out well for the rest of you also

  • 2016-Sep-6, 11:46 pm
    Brayden23

    Hank Hill writes...

    Are you on the 100 plan and also do you know how far you are from your node?

    Yeah I'm on the 100/40 plan.

    I think i'm somewhere between 500-700 metres to the node. Not a bad speed considering.

  • 2016-Sep-6, 11:46 pm
    sweetcaro

    Hey guys, so great to see NBN being rolled out here at long last. We're signed up and are booked in for 19 September. We chose to stay with Internode, on the 100/40 plan. Our node is approximately 70 metres away so we should get great speeds. I'm looking forward to hearing from those who are getting hooked up in coming days to see how it ll went!

  • 2016-Sep-7, 6:34 pm
    talaash

    Im on the 3CRB-04 and placed an order yesterday. Today i got a call that my appointment which was for the 13th has been cancelled. The reason; "there is no copper pair" so they have ordered it and my activation will be rescheduled once they have done that. What the hell does that mean?

  • 2016-Sep-7, 6:34 pm
    Hank Hill

    talaash writes...

    What the hell does that mean?

    Well I think tech support are still open.. give a call see if they can be of any help.

    It looks like a lot of us are scheduled for the 13th, inc me.

  • 2016-Sep-7, 7:40 pm
    Ken_Masters

    Yeah, I'm on the 13th. Hope copper is not an issue for me...

  • 2016-Sep-7, 7:40 pm
    kriptik

    Got a sms yesterday, my ntd installation is scheduled for the 14th next week.

  • 2016-Sep-7, 8:11 pm
    Hari B
    this post was edited

    It looks like most of 3CRB-04 east of Donald Cameron Drive and north of Lakeview Drive � the area around Good Samaritan Primary School � isn't hooked up. I did see some work going on on the opposite side of Donald Cameron Drive this morning; hoping it's related to hooking the rest of us up. It would be good to have a date though�

    EDIT: SkyMesh's website shows it as available, so I've applied through them. Fingers crossed!

  • 2016-Sep-7, 8:11 pm
    rocket
  • 2016-Sep-7, 8:25 pm
    Ken_Masters

    Got my modem today :)

  • 2016-Sep-7, 8:25 pm
    talaash

    Hari B writes...

    EDIT: SkyMesh's website shows it as available, so I've applied through them. Fingers crossed!

    Skymesh doesnt do FTTN. You must have FTTP.

  • 2016-Sep-7, 8:47 pm
    Dan__
    this post was edited

    I was due to be switched over today (FTTP)

    Appointment has been cancelled due to 'planned remediation' and is now proposed this will be completed by the 8th of December.

    I even notice on the NBN site that my location has gone from "build in progress" to "The rollout has not started"

    Sigh

    maybe they forgot to wire the cabinet to anything?

  • 2016-Sep-7, 8:47 pm
    Mazdafan

    Hari B writes...

    EDIT: SkyMesh's website shows it as available, so I've applied through them. Fingers crossed!

    Has SkyMesh started offering service to some FTTN areas now?

  • kriptik
    this post was edited

    Dan__ writes...

    I even notice on the NBN site that my location has gone from "build in progress" to "The rollout has not started"

    I just checked the roll out map for 3CRB-08 and it's showing the purple overlay and service available.

    Mine is still scheduled for next Wednesday haven't heard from abb yet.

  • Andrew

    Dan__ writes...

    I was due to be switched over today (FTTP)

    Appointment has been cancelled due to 'planned remediation' and is now proposed this will be completed by the 8th of December.

    I even notice on the NBN site that my location has gone from "build in progress" to "The rollout has not started"

    Geez... Someone must have skipped project management 101 classes.

    What area are you in, 3CRB-??

  • Hari B

    After years of shitty ADSL2+, I would love it if you were right, but the more likely answer is that it's a mistake in SkyMesh's availability checker. It does look like SkyMesh is testing FTTN via Off-Net on a case-by-case basis however, but I'm not holding my breath that my application will be successful, considering Telstra and Internode say it's a no-go (as an aside, I still haven't heard anything from Internode, who said they'd get back to me by yesterday at the latest with either a connection date or a reason why I can't be connected).

    I did drive around the neighbourhood yesterday and found only one node and pillar (green cabinet and concrete "pole", respectively, right?). They're labelled as 3CRB-04-09-FNO-001 and SMRT P:53 and are next to each other on Southern Cross Drive, near the corner of Volantis Crescent, which is only a 170 m walk from my house according to Google Maps.

  • Dan__

    kriptik writes...

    I just checked the roll out map for 3CRB-08 and it's showing the purple overlay and service available.

    On the NBN site (which has changed) it's no longer in progress. Finder does show it (As does the Telstra spreadsheet) but according to Skymesh it's a no go at the moment.

  • 2016-Sep-8, 7:31 pm
    Dan__

    Andrew writes...

    Geez... Someone must have skipped project management 101 classes.

    That's saying it nicely,

    What area are you in, 3CRB-??

    3CRB-08

  • 2016-Sep-8, 7:31 pm
    Hank Hill

    The NBN site seems to have gone back in time for me. Now when I put my address in it says 'NBN rollout has not started in this area'.
    Though finder website says it's available now.
    Fingers crossed Tuesday next week everything goes well and as planned and I don't receive a dreaded call or text saying its cancelled for what ever reason.
    I think I'll go round driving my ute into every single node and pillar after waiting 15-16 years in adsl1.

  • 2016-Sep-8, 8:07 pm
    Andrew

    Hank Hill writes...

    NBN site seems to have gone back in time for me. Now when I put my address in it says 'NBN rollout has not started in this area'.

    Same here... Looks like the goats are in charge of the veggie patch.

    I'm scheduled to go live on Monday, so hopefully they don't cancel on me the day before.

  • 2016-Sep-8, 8:07 pm
    efendy

    Andrew writes...

    Same here... Looks like the goats are in charge of the veggie patch.

    I'm scheduled to go live on Monday, so hopefully they don't cancel on me the day before

    I am at 3CRB-04 and mine says ready for service. Due to connect with Aussie BB on the 14th. Strange some people get not available!

  • Friday at 2:54 pm
    kloud

    Updated speeds post-speedboost with iPrimus (via wifi)

    Last Result:
    Download Speed: 90422 kbps (11302.8 KB/sec transfer rate)
    Upload Speed: 35954 kbps (4494.3 KB/sec transfer rate)
    Latency: 6 ms
    Jitter: 0 ms
    16/09/2016, 14:43:57

    roughly 70-80m from node. looking good so far.

  • Friday at 2:54 pm
    Mazdafan

    kloud writes...

    Latency: 6 ms
    Jitter: 0 ms

    Congratulations. Very good latency and jitter.

  • Friday at 3:28 pm
    Fizzz

    How is nighttime speed?

  • Friday at 3:28 pm
    Hari B

    :'E'4ELIETTO: writes...

    I got this ADA: 3CRB-04-09

    Should I call nbn and ask whats going on? I mean there is literally a node box right near my area close to good Samaritan primrary.

    Howdy, neighbour! Unfortunately I'm in the same boat as you. Or should I say the same node as you? Earlier this week, nbn co. told me that while the area is ready for service, not all of the houses are and they were not able to provide a timeframe as to when they would be or a reason as to why they weren't yet.

    From my research, it looks like all the houses south of Patullos Lane, east of Donald Cameron Drive and north of Lakeside Drive are in the same boat � all the houses in red on this map basically. There's another pillar across from the school on Southern Cross Drive, near the corner with Centaurus Avenue and another node on Donald Cameron Drive, near the corner with southern cross drive. I haven't looked for any other nodes or pillars in the area. Maybe I'll walk around a little bit on Sunday and see.

    Maybe it's got something to do with the school?

    I received a letter from TPG in my mailbox today telling me my home can now be connected, meanwhile their website says that I can't be. That's a bit of a flap you. iPrimus's website, including their sign up form says I can be connected, but I already have a perfectly good NBN-compatible VDSL2+ modem/router and it looks like you can't sign up for iPrimus without buying one of theirs. Pity, because those numbers posted earlier, especially the latency, seem like some of the best in the area.

  • Friday at 5:47 pm
    bmsweb

    OK looks like TPG have resolved the super slow speeds I was getting. Here are the results so far for us. We're in Roxburgh Park and with TPG on the Superfast 100/40mbps plan

    Speed Test using Speedtest.net over Cat5 not WiFi
    Download Speed: 39 mbps
    Upload Speed: 15 mbps
    Latency: 9 ms

    Its way better than what it was a few days ago.

  • Friday at 5:47 pm
    Mazdafan

    Hari B writes...

    iPrimus's website, including their sign up form says I can be connected, but I already have a perfectly good NBN-compatible VDSL2+ modem/router and it looks like you can't sign up for iPrimus without buying one of theirs. Pity, because those numbers posted earlier, especially the latency, seem like some of the best in the area.

    Have you looked at internode plans?

  • Friday at 8:42 pm
    Mazdafan

    bmsweb writes...

    Download Speed: 39 mbps

    On 100/40 plan?

  • Friday at 8:42 pm
    Mazdafan

    Ken_Masters writes...

    That's their off-net ping. On net is between 6-8 I believe.

    Why are they off-net with so many customers?

  • Friday at 11:16 pm
    Ken_Masters

    Mazdafan writes...

    Why are they off-net with so many customers?

    Because they're a small company. They need a good sized user base in an area before they spend the money on their own infrastructure.

  • Friday at 11:16 pm
    Hari B

    Mazdafan writes...

    Have you looked at internode plans?

    I have! Internode were one of my first choices, but unfortunately "It appears that NBN Broadband is not currently available at [my house]. The same goes from iiNet, TPG, Telstra and AussieBroadband.

    I've contacted Internode, just in case they are able to provide me with any sort of timeframe, but it looks like they're still investing. I'm not working tomorrow or Monday, so might walk around the streets here tomorrow and map all the nodes and pillars, just for the sake of it, before pestering Internode and iPrimus, especially as to whether they would willing to forego the equipment purchase.

  • Friday at 11:19 pm
    Mazdafan
    this post was edited

    Hari B writes...

    I have! Internode were one of my first choices, but unfortunately "It appears that NBN Broadband is not currently available at [my house].

    Thanks Hari B

    I think it is better to have individual units rather than a combined unit as provided by iprimus. It gives great flexibility in settings, location of units within one's home etc.

    The three individual units

    (1) VDSL2 Modem only such as Draytek Vigor 130 (need to check with others for settings in bridge mode).
    (2) Wireless Router with powerful flexible Tomato/DD-WRT/Other open source firmware � Asus is recommended by many here
    (3) Good ATA � Sipura/Cisco/Linksys/Obi/Grandstream

    I personally do not approve of those RSPs who lock the VOIP functionality to their networks. It is anti-competitive and you will eventually end up paying much more for telephone call costs.

    Location of units:

    Basically I would locate only the modem at the point where the VDSL cable enters your home.

    I would locate the wireless router in the middle room of your home. The wireless router must be connected to the bridged modem with CAT5e or CAT6 cable.

    I would drive parallel wired corded handsets (I prefer corded handsets to avoid RF brain radiation) in all rooms of the home with a single ATA, so anyone can answer an incoming call. Also older houses have telephony wiring all in parallel , so you do not require rewiring. Most ATAs have REN (Ringer equivalent number) of at least 3 or more. That is single phone socket output on the ATA can drive 3 handsets in parallel. The combined modem/router/VOIP units on the market lack the REN specification in the user manual. An example is iprimus who only program the VOIP for the phone1 socket on their combined HG659 unit and do not even tell you the REN specification of that phone socket on their unit.

    Any other suggestions are welcome.

  • Friday at 11:19 pm
    CRC

    Mazdafan writes...

    (1) VDSL2 Modem only such as Draytek Vigor 130 (need to check with others for settings in bridge mode).

    Yeah � I'd be interested in this... I'm looking for a modem that will just shut up and get out of the way of my real router doing stuff... If this can do bridge mode, I'd guess you're still doing PPPoE behind that for FTTN....

  • Friday at 11:20 pm
    Mazdafan

    CRC writes...

    I'm looking for a modem that will just shut up and get out of the way of my real router doing stuff...

    See this thread..

    /forum-replies.cfm?t=2566631

  • Friday at 11:20 pm
    :'E'4ELIETTO:

    Hari B writes...

    Earlier this week, nbn co. told me that while the area is ready for service, not all of the houses are and they were not able to provide a timeframe as to when they would be or a reason as to why they weren't yet.

    But thats the strange thing, it wasn't long ago, but maybe june? I check the nbn website and I swear it said nun building commenced in this area. I actually have a screen shot id sent to a friend, but can't post due to privacy of my address, but still they said so, so why cancel?

    Very strange!

    I received a letter from TPG

    So did I! I actually got excited and no it wasn't talking about our area, it was just about Roxburgh Park in general!

    Quite annoyed!

  • Không có nhận xét nào:

    Đăng nhận xét